2.17.2010

Wordless Wednesday..... +

The usual Wednesday post + a few extra's...

These pictures are of something GOOD.  
Good & Expensive.
The quality of the pic... not so good.
O well.  Forgive me.
I will explain this gibberish in more detail...
when I have a few minutes to breathe.
For now just enjoy the beauty before you.

I am slammed, overwhelmed, stressed, & exhausted, 
Go ahead and throw in...
whatever other words you choose to use 
when describing the feeling of...
getting hit by a semi. 
That's me!

*except I'm not a sqwooshed pancake.

We had a unexpected, not as planned weekend of fun & adventure... 
I can't wait to do a little recap.

In the meantime, let me apologize... 
I have missed the past two "Bachelor Recaps"! 
I have watched the episodes & am so flabbergasted.  
I will get back to my thoughts on the season 
once I finish the other listed items of business.

Now, for Semi- Wordless Wednesday...

0 Comments: