2.05.2010

5QF!

My Little Life



Rules for 5QF: Copy the following questions to your blog post, paste them, answer them, c'mon back and grab the MckLinky code 
& link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, feel free to jump in on the fun & leave me a link to your blog post in my comment section.

Okay, let's get down to business!!
_________________________________Questions for Friday, 2/5/10

1. What are you most afraid of?

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
____________________________________________________________________ 
1. What are you most afraid of?
I am so afraid of losing a family member!  I used to think that I had a grasp on life & death....  &... dealt with those situations very well... Now, not at all! I would be devastated if something happened to a family member.  I, sadly enough spend a lot of time dwelling over living farther away from family & the time I am "wasting" not getting to see them on a daily/ weekly basis when I have the opportunity.  I think it is one of my biggest regrets in life so far...   I am working on the mindset... for all concerned but I do think these are years I will never be able to get back & that worries me.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Curling iron... most def.   My hair is flat as a flitter & would look terrible if I flat ironed it.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear!  Blue tooth devices are really silly looking.... seeing people talk to themselves is really even sillier.


4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Yes, if In used condition counts.....  We have my husband's childhood bedroom set & will have it probably forever if we don't get a raise :).  We were lucky Michael's mom was building a house when we purchased ours!


5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Mmmm... not sure how to answer this?  I'll pass.



0 Comments: