2.21.2010

Because I wanted to....

 I just took a little hiatus... 

Why?

Well, I wanted to...

I needed a little outdoor time
I needed to clean a little
I needed some extra rest
I needed to get together with friends
I wanted to eat (constantly)
I needed to read everyone else's blog
& not update my own
I needed to take the dog to potty
I needed to organize our pantry
I needed to put up clothes 
& unpack from our latest get-away
& then pack again for my upcoming one

You get the point right?

This is my blog & I make the decisions...

Right?

 
So, now that the weekend is coming to a close...
& I have gotten a lot of that list accomplished

In a couple of hours I plan to...

(Once we get back from 
getting a few cold ones 
with friends @ a local brewery)...

Of course...

Catch you all up with our recent
happenings for the past two weeks.
They have been busy ones!  
So fun.  So stressful.   
But overall, So... Fun!

So for now... 
Get ready! 

In the mean time,
that is what I will do as well.
(Ab ripper x makes you nice & stinky)... 
Our friends probably wouldn't appreciate 
Our raunch...
If we went as we are now!


See you later!

0 Comments: