2.14.2010

Getting to know you...

MannLand has a little Getting to know YOU action going on!..



To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them....put your link in on MannLand's blog and let the Sunday Fun begin!

Let's rock and roll!

The questions..

1. How many piercing's do you have?
2. I love the sound of.....?
3. Favorite city?
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
6. Favorite appetizer?
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How many piercing's do you have?

Mmmm.. hang on let me count!  2 in one ear, 3 in the other, a nose stud, & belly button .... what's that? Seven Piercings, wow!

2. I love the sound of.....?

Rain hitting the tin roof .. like @ our mtn. house.  I wish I got to hear that noise a little more often.

3. Favorite city?

Copenhagen, Denmark is my favorite so far.  I have several top seconds... but am so in love with Copenhagen.
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?

Could care less... although, I was cheering for Peyton Manning.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

Neither?

6. Favorite appetizer?

Guacamole, buffaloe'd shrimp, crab dip

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?

My trendy cowboy boots

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?

Mmm.. don't have one.  Still haven't found one I love.

0 Comments: