2.21.2010

Getting to know YOU...


Hey Hey..It's Sunday!

Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..

To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them.. 
Go to Mannland5.com and link on up..

It's as easy as easy gets..
& don't forget to leave me a note 
in my comments if you join .

-------------------------------------------------------------

The questions..

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
6. How often do you wash your hair?
7. Do you have pets?
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?


Let me start by saying.... 
I should totally change our sheets more often... 
but needless to say.. I guess I am lazy when it comes to that.  
I probably change the sheets about every two weeks... 
or umm when there is too much dog hair 
or umm they stink.  
Gross, I know!

2. When is your birthday?

 May 8th!  
This year I am going to celebrate my birthday in FRANCE! 
It may be the best birthday celebration yet.

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

Well.... I have several bloggy friends that
I knew in real life before bloggy world.  
As for many of my daily reads though... 
I have never had the opportunity to meet
them in real life!  If you are in Raleigh,.. 
or NC for that matter... Lets meet!

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

Brad Pitt for sure.. 
but leave Angie @ & bring Jen along. 
Not a fan of "brangelina"!

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

My THIGHS.  
Period.  
They suck.  
They are BIG, flabby 
& have always been so unglamorous.  
I HATE THEM W. A PASSION!

6. How often do you wash your hair?

I used to be the every stinkin day kinda girl... 
but over the years,
the gray hair, numerous color jobs, & the length 
have made it so ungreasy these days... 
it kinda rocks!  
I hate to say it, cause it kinda gross's me out.. 
but sometimes I can go three days 
without a little shampoo action!

7. Do you have pets?

Yes, 
just one though... 
unless you consider my husband in that category.  
We have a pocket beagle, 
her name "Laney May"
& she is the little furry love of our life!

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?

Facebook, Twitter, Linked In 
& I guess Blogger if that counts.  
I would totally give up Linked in.. if I had to choose one.  
It'sCareer oriented & totally not as FUN!






2 Comments:

The Landis Family said...

I wish I could go that long without washing my hair!

Unknown said...

The Linked In comment is great -- I couldn't agree more because it's totally boring hahah!

Thanks for visiting my blog -- now following yours! Super cute!