1.25.2010

It's Weekends like these....


So.... 
We have had a very exciting & eventful weekend...  
I thought I would share!  
We hosted an Engagement Party for two of our good friends, 
Sarah & Greg.  
Here are the invitations I made to send out...




The party was somewhat a surprise!   

The couple knew the time... and that's it.


Michael & I spent most of the night Friday 
getting things ready for the party.... 
I wanted to make some table decorations 
& a banner to hang in the room.
I meant to take a picture of the setup....
but forgot!  O well.

We had a great turnout at the party!  
A BIG thanks to everyone that joined us on Saturday.

We loved getting to meet many of you for the first time 
& appreciate you coming to celebrate 
Sarah & Greg's Engagement!
All in all... we had a room full of Sarah & Greg's 
closest friends & it was great!  
We had a LOT of fun, great conversation, 
& a weee... little bit too much to drink.

Here are some pictures of our party & the crowd!




0 Comments: