1.29.2010

5QF....

My Little Life
Okay, so here we go... it's that time again... can you believe it?
TGIF!!  
I am spending my weekend at the beach celebrating my Hub's birthday with the presence of my friends ... 
so I will make this version a short answer Friday!

Rules, as always for the always fun and entertaining Five Question Friday!!

Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, 
answer them, come on back and grab the MckLinky code (if you wish) and link up!! 
And, if you would be so incredibly kind...
I'd love it if you'd link back to moi, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog...

feel free to leave your answers in the comments of any blog 
along your hippity hoppin' way!

Let's get this par-tay started!!

Questions for: 1.29.2010


1. Would you ever vacation alone?  

Nope, Not a chance!  I love company.  I thrive off of it actually.  I rarely spend alone time & sure wouldn't want to spend vacation that way!
 
2. Do you go the speed limit?

Haha, that is a funny question.  To all you cops out there yes!  To the general public.. absolutely not!  I drive at a safe speed... but think the speed limit is redonkulous half the time.  Knock on wood... I have never had a speeding ticket & would love to follow that trend in the future.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
 I have no idea?  I wish I could think back a moment & recall one time that hooked me on a a blog, but I can't.  I really enjoy the opportunity to keep up with good friends from far away & this is the perfect way for now! 
4. Where do you shop for yourself?

ANYWHERE.  I am a picky shopper... & probably most would call me a fashion snob... but I could find pleasure in shopping anywhere!

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
How Do You Fall In love- by Alabama.  We have loved this song & thought of it as our song since we started dated in our teen years.  Why change it up on the biggest day of our lives!?

0 Comments: