1.05.2010

Jake's Fan Club!


Last night I hosted a little "Girl's Night In" at our house to watch one of my FAVORITE shows...


We spent 2 hours gossiping about the contestants,... drinking toddy's, & snacking on "bar food".  We plan to do this every week & have themed snacks for each episode planned!  Last night we had wings, veggies & a couple dips.  I had the best time & enjoyed the company!

lets face it the girls were much better company than my husband would have been.  He is so great about getting involved in shows that I am interested in but....
he just doesn't get as excited about reality t.v. as I do!

Can you blame me?  Jake is a looker :)

We even had a little check list to write our thoughts on each of girls... by the end of the season we will remember the first and last to go & all the dirty gossip in between!
I am going to try to do a little re-cap every Tuesday on our opinions about the previous episode.

4 Comments:

Bethany Cox said...

i want to come! see you wednesday

Kristen said...

I want to come...too bad that would be like a 7 hour drive. so jealous!

Life in the Laney Fast Lane said...

Well if you ever get a wild hair :) The more the merrier!

Jen said...

I'm with you...I love the bachelor, and Jake. Great idea on the girls snack night :)