1.15.2010

5QF...



It's Friiiiiiiidaaaaay!! Do you know what that means?


It means it's time for Five Question Friday...aka 5QF in some parts of the blogosphere!! I hope you'll join in! For all you first timers...here's the deets: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky code (if you want) then come on back and link up! I would love, love, love it, if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!!  For those of you that don't have a blog (get on it!!) feel free to answer in the questions below here, or at any blog you visit!

Okay...let's get started!

Questions for Friday, 1/15/10
 


1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

I don’t remember EVER getting into any trouble as a teenager??  I was lucky…. Because in honesty I did plenty of things to warrant getting in major trouble for.  If I told those on this blog & you read it… “I would be forced to kill hurt you” so my teenage years didn’t come back to haunt me!

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?


I am truly a night owl!  I don't function in the mornings... I think designers are made that way.  My office starts business at 10... because we don't do mornings.  I'm tired when I wake up... about 8 o'clock I am wired & could last till the next day!  I would venture to say that most of the time this is a terrible quality to have!


3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?


One handed.... two handing doesn't seem too friendly to multi-tasking.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent.. or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).


Why is NOT political... not an option?  If I had to choose... I would say that the majority of the time I lean towards the Republican point of view.  I am not registered to any political party & take pride in that.  When I do associate myself with politics... I base my judgment on the person and there platform as opposed to their party affiliation.

5. Are you a pet person?


Love little furry friends!  I can't remember a time in my life that I didn't have at least one pet!


I am NOT a pet hair person.... SO more than ONE that sheds ... isn't really an option in our house!

1 Comment:

Bethany Cox said...

i am starting this on my blog too www.bethanyspeaks.com