1.13.2010

Cutest Feet On The Block....


This Little Girl I know....



Hannah Grace Moose.....


is going to have the cutest feet on the block.... Maybe even in the town.... 

Newton is a very SMALL town and people don't really get out that much!  


This week I have found some of the cutest things on Etsy...  and I have not been able to resist!  


Hannah is getting bigger by the minute & starting to be able to scoot around on her little tootsies... 

In times of doubt... I just ask myself, "WHY DOESN'T SHE DESERVE THESE!"


  Just wanted to share... in case you are a sucker for your niece's shoes, haha!








Why wouldn't Hannah love little Uggs...  Her aunt sure does!









One word... PRECIOUS!







Her FIRST Stuart Weitzman's for Summer 
(in silver gladiators instead of pink)!





 
These are to wear to Rock & Roll concerts with her Uncle M!







0 Comments: