1.26.2010

Lucky Chinese Tag


Tag, You're It! This is a cute little way to get to know other bloggers that you follow!
If you decide to fill out this little questionnaire on your own blog...
make sure you leave me a comment/ link so that I can take a look!

ps. I filled this out last Friday & forgot to post!

8 TV Shows I Watch
• House
• The Bachelor
• House Hunters
• SVU
• Criminal Minds
• E! News
• 24
• CSI
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:

• MOES Southwestern Grill
• Which Wich Sandwiches
• Khanki Japanese
• Lynnwood Grill
• P.F. Changs
• H & W Drug
• Sono
• Bojangles

8 Things I Look Forward To:

• Michael's Birthday Weekend @ Myrtle Beach w. friends
• Going to Daytona/ Jacksonville Beach over Valentines to see Stephanie
• Women's Retreat '10 to San Francisco
• Going to the Beach with family over Easter
• Wedding Season to start
• Seeing the Eiffel Tower in person
• Laney being "completely house broken"
• Hearing a retention plan for Nortel

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

• I changed a stinky diaper
• I won $14.00 at LCR
• I found some cute clothes at the Kids Exchange for Hannah
• I ate at Which Wich
• I bought NEW Wicked tickets
• I sold the first set of Tickets
• I planned decorations for an Engagement Party
• Best part.... I spent the WHOLE day with my Husband

8 Things I Love About Winter:
• Planning Winter trips!
• Snow Skiing
• Making Snow Cream (when it snows)
• Bundling up under a big blanket with my UGGS
• Wearing big furry polar fleece Jackets
• Wearing boots everyday
• Wearing Jeans
• Football Tailgates (fall maybe?)

8 Things on My Wish List:

• To become more accomplished in my career
• To start an event planning business
• Laney to work out her anal gland problems *yuck*
• The economy to turn its self out of this mess!
• The job market to pick up so my hubs can find a new job!
• Researches find a cure for U.C. (Ulcerative Colitis)
• A cancer cure in the near future!

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
• My Marriage
• My family
• Design
• Art
• SHOPPING
• All things Danish!!!
• My career
• My family's health

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often: 


• I love you
• This might be a dumb question... but
• O my gosh
• I'm feeling a little overwhelmed
• Wake me up earlier tomorrow
• I'm tired
• I need to go on a diet... my pants don't fit
• Can we go to Denmark

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:

• Cherish moments while they last
• Never burn bridges... you never know when you will need to cross them in the future
• Change is inevitable
• GOOD Friends are hard to come by
• Love NEVER fails
• Learn from your mistakes 
• Let God be in control
• The challenges of today are preparing me for my future

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:

• A Birthday Trip To Paris
• A Mani./ Pedi.
• A Cricut Machine
• Some SMALLER Thighs
• A new computer
• More energy
• A better income
• Some upgrades on our cars ( Michael a new Z & some new wood grain in the 4-runner)

3 Comments:

The Donley's said...

http://devinandcarriedonley.blogspot.com/

I love that you give me things to blog about!!!!

The Landis Family said...

http://markandamylandis.blogspot.com/2010/01/lucky-chinese-tag.html

Anonymous said...

www.jamesandlaurenhoffert.blogspot.com

I filled it out so you should check it out :)