1.20.2010

A day late & a dollar short....


I may be "a day late and a dollar short"...
but I got the gossip!


So on this weeks Bachelor Episode there was more humor from the peanut gallery than last week.  Who knew that was possible!


Here is my rundown on the characters:



Michelle~ Thank goodness she is gone!  She totally asked him to ask her to leave?  & then boo who’d when he did!  There kiss she freaked about… I wouldn’t have wanted my tongue anywhere close to her either!  Seriously…. She just showed the whole world how desperate she is to find a husband & have a baby… O and DID I FORGET TO MENTION that she is NUTS!


Vienna~ She makes me want to vomit in my mouth!  She is so immature & her weave is a disaster… I am surprise it didn’t fall out while skydiving!  Coming back to a house full of jealous girls & flaunting your first one on one date was not the best move she could have made.  Her blue dress… was from 1997 prom & the laugh of our house. I am distraught at the rumors flying around that she is the final girl.


Gia~ Gorgeous girl… big lips... I wish they would show a little more about her so that we could get a feel for whom she really is.  Next week I hope she gets a date!

Ali~ Still really LIKE Ali… but hopes that she doesn’t put herself into the middle of everyone’s drama from here on out.  I agree with her thoughts but do not love the way she goes about it!

Corrie~ Haven’t seen much about her… but loved her stand up comedy.  She had some serious balls to make fun of the other girls on national TV.  I guess she was comfortable with the task at hand ☺



Tenley~ Still think she is precious but I am not sure about her ab fetish.  The pregnancy joke got everyone in our house stirred up.  We were all googling, tweeting, and rewinding to see if we had missed her spilling the beans!  She didn’t & only told about her previous marriage…. It was all a publicity ploy for the bachelor!

Jessie~ I know nothing about her?? Why is she so… not seen on any episodes?

Ashleigh~ Was soooo worried about her comedy… that I think she drank too much!  Wino.  She was cute though & actually made us laugh.  Don’t you think the girl should know that it isn’t to her advantage to bring up the drama in the house to her date?  I was surprise to see her get a rose for that one.

Elizabeth~ She WAS one of my front-runners until she showed her real deal.  She is a tease!  Not just a tease but she was a confusing tease (deadly combo)! She was such a confusing tease... she even confused herself.  Poor girl…. Should have thought about her kissing ultimatum.

Ella~ Really love Ella….  But I don’t think she is Jakes type.  Loved that they brought her son on the show…. She looks to be a super mother.  Really hated her blue dress…  Way too short!  Good thing she remembered to bring another set of close with her to change into… jeans were a much better option!




Did I miss anyone?  If so… I will catch them next week.  Hopefully on Tuesday as promised!

…. Got any thoughts on the show!?  Lets hear them.





0 Comments: