1.09.2010

5....Q....F....





It's Friiiiiiiidaaaaay!! Do you know what that means?


It means it's time for Five Question Friday...aka 5QF in some parts of the blogosphere!! I hope you'll join in! For all you first timers...here's the deets: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky code (if you want) then come on back and link up! I would love, love, love it, if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!!  For those of you that don't have a blog (get on it!!) feel free to answer in the questions below here, or at any blog you visit!

Okay...let's get started!

Questions for Friday, 1/8/10


1. What's your "comfort food"? MOES Southwestern Grill... We hit up Moes every Monday night for $5 Joeys

 
2.
Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?

I always write Handwritten thank you's... for formal gifts/ events. I do try to send out quick emails just to say thanks for friendly gestures, favors, good times with friends, unexpected gifts, etc.

3.
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?  I would love to be "trapped" on house hunters!!! I think if I had a second life here on earth I would be a real estate entrepreneur.  I would love it even more if I were "trapped" in house hunters international!


4.
What is your favorite online recipe site?

I use recipes. com... if I am desperate to find a recipe at the last min.  Anyone that knows me though... knows I DO NOT COOK! & in the rare moment that I do .. it is generations of family recipes out of hand-me-down books.

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?

I guess Seinfeld.  Honestly,... I never watched either so I would chose to do something else with my time.

0 Comments: