1.22.2010

5QF...

My Little Life


Okay, so here we go... it's that time again... TGIF!!

Rules, as always for the always fun and entertaining Five Question Friday!!

Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, 
answer them, come on back and grab the MckLinky code (if you wish) and link up!! 
And, if you would be so incredibly kind...
I'd love it if you'd link back to moi, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog...

feel free to leave your answers in the comments of any blog 
along your hippity hoppin' way!

Let's get this par-tay started!!



Questions for 1/22/10:


1.
What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

2.
Who takes out the garbage at your house?

3.
Have you ever had the same dream many times?

4.
Can you play a musical instrument?



5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
---------------------------------------------

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?  Wow,  This question puts the economy issues into prospective doesn't it?  I would definitely say that growing old... poor as dirt is the choice I would make.  My husband and I talk money ALL THE FREAKING TIME & I hate it! My response to him is always "you can't take your money to the grave."  He is a very financially conscious man & I am lucky to have him in my life to keep track of my spending habits.  There are just some days that I would like to not think about the future & how I want my finances to look 40 years from now.
 
2.
Who takes out the garbage at your house?  My WONDERFUL husband... ALWAYS takes out the trash!  


3.
Have you ever had the same dream many times? 
Many many times... over and over and over again.. I have the same terrifying dreams!  I have never been diagnosed with P.T.S.D.- but I would venture to guess that I have a little bit of that in my body & that is the cause for my horrific daily reoccurring dreams.

4.
Can you play a musical instrument? 
Hahaha... funny that you should ask!  I can indeed plan instrument.  Well let me take that back... I like to pretend I can play an instrument (in no means is it music to the ears)!  My husband and I like to break out our old trumpets (from middle school stage band) every Christmas & rock out!  Our parents normally shrill quickly demanding us to stop the racket!
 
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?  I have always dreamed of owning my own boutique.  My dreams were always to open up a shop that sold a few clothing items, majority furnishings, & to die for little nic-nacs.  I have recently realized that Francesca's Collections is very similar to my dream store!  Guess someone else had the finances & drive to put it into action before me.  O well!

0 Comments: