12.31.2009

Wagoner Family Christmas

... I already added pictures of the Holbrook side of the family 
& our Christmas celebrations there...

Next up Wagoner Family Christmas shots!  

I love them.  

In total Michael and I have 7 nieces & nephews 
(most of them are on the Wagoner side...
if you can't tell by the pictures that is)

Each one.... so special to us!

God really planned these children for us...
our siblings were complete after thoughts!  

He knew Michael needed a little extra practice with infants & awkward stages, haha....
and knew a great way to let me
treasure my age & freedom


aka. superb birth control option for me! 

We love our little ones.... love to spoil them,
& also love to give them back :) haha!


Baby Richie & Colt


Aiden


 Andy... obviously not into being photographed


 "little" Papa Hoke, Baby R, & Stace


Ashley & Adeline


Ashley & Lanie


Brad & Cynthia's boys


Aunt Rebekah & Aiden


Uncle Michael & Aiden


Baby R


Baby R .. wondering why Aiden is sneaking his snack


Kendall & Colt


Zoey



0 Comments: