3.19.2010

Still Going...

It's Friday,  Thank Goodness.

@ least in all of this chaos...
I don't have to worry about my job for 2 days!

I have been working on my "To Do" list,
not to mention have really enjoyed
everyone's encouragement.
It is coming along...
Slowly but surely.

I am taking a break from the list this weekend though...
We are going to spend a few days
celebrating with some of our best friends...
After all,
Chris & Meagan are soon to become one!
We are so excited for the Wedding Festivities 
& the time we will get to spend
with our "Charlotte Friends".  
Josh & Cristina are you ready for us?

I hope you will all enjoy your weekends as well!


Hopefully, I will have had some time to edit our
San Fran pictures to share by the time we return!

2 Comments:

Tinabelle27 said...

Of course I am ready for you!! I love spending time with you two.

P.S. Ri-Ra's is back in business. Don't burn it down this weekend :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to see your pictures from San Fran! That city is so pretty!