3.17.2010

I have been abducted...

Who has abducted me you ask?  
Well, "Mrs. Too Much To Do" in fact.

I am home from my fabulous girls trip. 
Which I might add...
I will be dreaming about till next years trip rolls around.

Now that I am back in the swing of things...
I am trying to get a couple of major things accomplished.

*Upload & edit trip pictures
*Get computer temp. fixed
*Catch up on office work
*Wash mounds of Laundry
*Unpack & repack for the next 6 weekends out of town
*Clean the 2 inch thick piles of Laney Hair on our floor
*Get back on a Regular diet
*Catch up on a little sleep
*Spend some extra time with my husband
*Plan out some future events

I could honestly list for days! 

Pray please...
That I find peace in all of this chaos...
& can actually get a few things... 
On my million asterisk list completed.

I will be back to you soon...
Very soon hopefully to catch you up with our recent happenings...
& post some  ooohh la la pics from my trip!

2 Comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow, you sound busy! Good luck on getting all of those things done!

aimee said...

It seems like I'm always adding a new item to my "to-do" list as I'm crossing one off! Good luck with your list!