11.23.2009

Wicked Weekends!

So much for an uneventful weekend full of R & R.. as dreamt about on Saturday morning.


Our weekend started off lovely... we went to our good friend Jennifer's house for a pampered chef party on Saturday morning,  got breakfast afterwards  ran out to take care of a few errands.  Our intentions were to come home... pack up our lingering Halloween decorations (I KNOW! Laney Gore Fest was almost a month ago) & watch football the rest of the day.  


Our neighbor's birthday party was planned for Saturday night & we decided if we had had enough laziness for one day we would walk next door & celebrate with them.


About 3 o'clock I changed the plans drastically!  We spent the rest of the evening in the E.R. having multiple test run.  I collapsed while hugging my hub on Saturday afternoon (luckily god has amazing timing & I had someone to catch my fall).  After waking confused &in a panic we decided we would head to Rex to make sure all was well!  Following a CT scan, Chest X-rays, an EKG, & lots of blood work it was determined that I was going to live :) Hooray!  

Below was the typical scene in the ER... 




We spent Sunday following the DR's orders & laid low.  We actually ended up getting to cuddle with our nephews most of the day (this was the best medicine possible :).  


Back at it on this Manic Monday Morning....  trying to accomplish as much as I can before the Thanksgiving holidays.


1 Comment:

The Donley's said...

Glad all is well! What a scare.