11.19.2009

Never to long to start again!

I am beginning to feel like after our W.R. visit to Seattle last year the Laney's moved there!
We are only missing a few things~
the character of the charming artsy city, coffee stands on every block, the market with fresh seafood & crafts, the bliss of being in the wee tops of the mountains & seeing Mt. Rainier in the background, the danish vibe that stole my heart the minute we stepped off the plane & rain!
O wait .... we didn't move & we aren't missing the rain!
It has been raining here in the capital city of Raleigh for probably 3 weeks straight.
Does constant rain put a damper on your day?





It sure does mine... let me list a few of the ways:
Laney, the precious little one seen above hates the rain :)... So much so, that she refuses to walk in the rain. Another thing that really gripes me about the rain is the mile walk I do daily from my car to my office... cobble stone, cute pumps & rain DON'T MIX. The torn ligament in my foot, I never gave my body a chance to heal in high school reminds me the rain's coming & sends torturous pains through my foot each time it rains. and the list could go on.....


With this list of ranting I should mention that I am thankful god gives us rain...
On occasion that is!


SO today it is a "RAINY Thursday", several months after I posted the first post to this blog & decided it was time to add another entry :). But what was there to write about... we have been inside for days because of the rain. I have done more laundry than I ever wish to do in a weeks time, watched more TV than my eyes can handle & caught up with the 1000 blogs I didn't read while on our RAINY beach vacation last week.


So to end this post... I will leave you with how I plan to spend my daily prayer time...
praying for a little SUNSHINE in all of this RAIN!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog and your wedding pictures are amazing! I'm hoping for a little sunshine to come your way! Have a great weekend!