8.29.2011

Sore Hiney!!!

Why might you ask... 
do my hunk of a husband and I have sore hineys'?

We've been riding mountain bikes a little too much lately!
We enjoy it, we always have but...
We enjoy it a lot less when our 
out of shape legs & hindsides 
feel beyond inoperable the next day!

We have been home the last two weekends 
which I might add, is a rare occurrence...
So, both Sundays we have decided to take 
a little whirl around the town or state is more like!

Raleigh has an awesome greenway system 
& that's where we have taken our last two long rides.
Last Sunday this was our route...  only 12 miles, not too deadly.


This Sunday however, we took a little longer ride... 
17.15 miles to be exact


Today, as I sit here in my office chair...
I am envious of those will voluptuous backsides, 
or maybe, it is those...smart enough to have 
laid around lazy daisy on Sunday afternoon!

Either way, I guess I will be positive & look for
the Sunshine in our day after the hurricane activities...   
Runkeeper tells me that I burned over 
1000 calories (yeah!!!)
  yesterday on our whirl around town!

Now, I am going to run and make plans for us next weekend
so we are not in the same predicament come Monday Morning!

0 Comments: